Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

As usual, we went out on Lake Lewisville for the 4th of July celebration. Brian, Robyn and Landry met us and we took out their pontoon boat. We had dinner at Charlie's and then went out on the lake to watch the fireworks.
It was Katelin's first boat ride and she seemed to enjoy it.


(click on the photo to see a larger image)

Landry is now 6 months old.


My camera has a fireworks setting so I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, you need to hold the camera steady and the boat was swaying quite a bit so the pictures didn't turn out very well. I thought this one was cool though...


Hope everyone had a good 4th!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Someone help Peanut - the life preserver is eating her!!! :^)

Glad to hear she had a good time!

The Young Family said...

We had a lot of fun! Will you email me that picture please?