Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to Work!

Well, my 12 weeks of leave are officially over and I'm back to work this morning. Just thought I would do a quick post while my e-mails download. I haven't had access to my work e-mail so all the messages that were sent to me while I was out are now downloading.... so far, there are over 500! Yikes!

I decided to return to work on a reduced schedule. I will be working 10 hour days Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I was thinking about going down to 20 hours a week but at 30 hours I can keep my benefits so it made sense to go the extra hours.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome back to the working world... my condolences.

The Young Family said...

I wish I could have that schedule. You know with the "non-jobs" our hubby's have someone has to bring home the bacon, and the benefits, and the retirement plan, and so on and so on..... :-)

L-Del Sews said...

Aww, hope work is going well and that you all are doing great! Love ya's!