Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Post... Still not much news!

Hello all!

I've decided to start a blog so everyone can see how our lives are changing these days! I've just made it into the 2nd Trimester and I'm starting to feel a little better. Still tired ALL the time and queasy some of the time, but the good news is I've been keeping everything down for a couple weeks now and I've migrated past grilled cheese, crackers, soup, and mac&cheese!

At our last apt, my doctor changed my due date to May 3rd so that puts me at 13 weeks and 5 days today. Other than that, everything is looking good. Next apt is scheduled for 11/19.

My pre-diet jeans are starting to get a little uncomforable so I've started shopping for maternity clothes. Unfortunately, my belly isn't quiet big enough for maternity pants (I'm going to keep looking at different styles until I find something!). The other day in the dressing room, I noticed that I am getting a belly though! Proof is in the picture below (sorry for the poor quality, I was by myself and only had my palm to capture the moment!).

Trish

Belly at 13 weeks, 3 days

4 comments:

The Young Family said...

It's about time you have a bump! I can't wait for you to share in my misery!!

Robyn

the hicks said...

Show off! I can't seem to post pics of Jacob and you already have a blog for your baby! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.
brande

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Cool blog - I hope you keep us all updated on all the goings-on as you progress.

One question, though... Is Chris getting a 'sympathy bump'? :^)