Monday, November 19, 2007

16 Week Update

Not too much news here. We had our 16 week appointment today. We heard the heartbeat again. The doppler picked it up right away this time... nice and loud & strong. Dr Reaves said it was 16o bpm. Between my 8 and 12 week apt, I had gained 6 pounds (I'm blaming water weight and Cozumel!). This time, between 12 and 16, I only gained a 1/2 pound! Thank goodness. I didn't want that disapproving.. start watching the weight gain look again!


The next apt is scheduled for December 17th and we'll have another sonogram. Typically, this is the apt where they'll tell you if it is a boy or a girl, but we're not going to find out.


I'm still feeling sick every now and then. Usually if I eat too fast, too much, or food that is too greasy. Thanksgiving should be fun... I know I'm going to eat too much!

While I haven't gained that much weight, my belly is expanding. I've moved into maternity pants and boy are they comfy! No more tight waistbands. :)


We know so many people that are having babies in the next 9 months... our little one should have lots of pals!


No comments: