Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Big 3-0!

Okay, I said I was going to update this blog today so here it is! Today was my birthday and I turned 30. No big deal to me though. I feel like I accomplished a lot before I hit 30. Found a good job, bought a house, traveled to various countries around the world, got married, had a child... what else could I ask for???

I know you are all wanting to see new pictures of Katelin but it'll have to wait another day. We're leaving for the airport in 5 hours (6am flight!) and I've already shut down my computer. Chris' doesn't have any pictures on it. Katelin will be taking her first flight tomorrow! How exciting. Hopefully she'll sleep or be quite. We're going up to Chicago so it is only a 2 hour flight.

I'll try to update more tomorrow!
Trish

No comments: